2011-03-25

my Brazilian friends

For my friends all over the world,

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and praying for my safety and Japan's bright future!
Most of my friends visited Japan and I was a guide at that time. Some of you tried to find me after the earthquakes and offered lots of help. I can't find any proper words to thank your kindness. I really appreciate all of you! At the same time, I'm glad to have kept working as a tour guide.  I once retired due to my illness in 2005 and tried to find another way. But I realize how much I love meeting people and traveling around. After I recovered fully, I cam back! I met some of you before and  some after my interval. Since I keep all itinerary and name lists, I can remember all of you instantly! Again, thank you very much for keeping in touch with me!!

Many Brazilians visit my blog since the earthquakes. So I like to introduce my best Brazilian friends, Lais and Marina! They are mother and daughter and visited Japan together in 2009.  We met in Tokyo and traveled together in Nikko, Kamakura, Mt. Fuji and Hakone.




me and Lais in Nikko


 
Lais, marina, me and our driver
picnic lunch



Great Buddha in Kamakura



  
Lais & Marina
We enjoyed Udon noodle lunch in kamakura.




Hakone




authentic Japanese night
We enjoyed hot spring!



Mt.Fuji



I had a great time with you, I could spend like a family!! I hope I can see you again in the best place at the best timing!! Muito obrigado. Eu o amo muito!!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Chiaki,
    Im the sister of Marina and daughter of Lais!!! I was in Japan at the same time as them, working on a cruise ship. I felt in love instantly with Japan, their people, the culture, the kindness of all the people, the beautiful temples and budas and the delicious food.
    I have been following your blog and wish you lots good health. Hope that you are safe.
    Kind wishes, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Cristina!! I remember Marina and Lais talked about you.
    I think when you landed Tokyo or Yokohama or Hakodate(don't remember where)at that time, I was there as a guide.
    A cruise shop was supposed to come to Tokyo on Mar.12th next day after the earthquakes.
    I hope tourists will come back in the nearest future.
    I hope I can see you!!
    Best wishes, Chiaki

    ReplyDelete