2013-08-01

Life is mystery!



August has started! 

My busy days in the first half of this year were finally over. I felt like I had lived a month ahead. 

Although I have a few jobs, I don't want to work this month because I know I'll be busy again in autumn. 

I like to spend time doing something relaxing for my body and mind. Due to the hard work and concentration, my body and mind reached to the limit and were totally broken down. I was sick and had a high fever but kept working. I also tried new things like mountain-biking.

I had no time to stop and to think what I was doing. My mind was covered with haze. I just did what came in front of me.

But finally all over!! I took myself back!!

Now when my mind fully came back, I feel I am in a higher dimension. My possibilities and chances are expanded.

Now I started translating job along as touring and interpreting. Actually I never attended schools for interpreting and translating although I attended a school to get a license to become a government's licensed tour guide.

After my sincere hard work, people ask me to be an interpreter and a translator for them.

And I used to write long love letters in English. I spent much time to think and find perfect words and sentences to express my feeling. 

Now I can easily find proper words and expressions from that experience . It also brings me wealth, which I've never expected. And I can bring my clients happiness and smile! 

I also realize how much talents I have and people want to work with me. It is joyful and grateful!!

We sometimes don't know what future will be brought to us by doing what we are doing now.
 
But trust your inner wisdom and keep stepping forward on the path unfolding in front of you. 

You are not alone.
You are always with your supporters from this physical dimension and higher realms.

Life is mystery.
But life is beautiful.
It's worth moving forward.

Enjoy your passionate Summer!!





No comments:

Post a Comment