2013-08-27

Nakano Braodway

I went to research Nakano Broadway in Tokyo because I might have visited with my guests.
 
Nakano Broadway is a shopping complex in Tokyo famous for its many stores selling anime items and idol goods, including more than a dozen small Mandarake stores, which specialize in manga and anime related collectibles.
 
 
 
entrance
 
 
 



This complex has many shops of food, cloths, manga, figures, fortunetelling, and maid cafe.





 
They are dried soft-shelled turtles and snakes at a Chinese medicine shop.
 
 
 
 


 
Shinto shrine gates in a funny way.
 
 
 

 
 
Capsule-toy vending machines.
 
 
 



Buy parts of a doll, assemble them and make your favorite doll.




 
 
 



Figures.

It was like a small Akihabara.

For people staying at Shinjuku, it is a few-stations away and just in front of Nakano station.

If you are interested in it, please put it on your list.
I put it on my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment