2013-08-19

Painting!

It was a painting day today!

Before we went to the atelier, we visited my favorite shrine.
I always feel special connections with the shrine. 
See this special sun beam! I really felt we were welcomed and blessed!!





Last June, I tried oil painting. The picture below was my first try.

 


Then I completed today!
I was really satisfied*\(^o^)/*




My sister painted Pegasus and other pastel paintings.
Beautiful!!




We found our teacher in blog and visited her show last May.
We both fell in love with her all pictures like oil, water and pastel paintings and asked her to teach us.




Our teacher, me and my sister at lunch.

We have lots of similarities and want to do something together. 
At first, we'll have a spiritual event with several members next month. 

Since this year started, my friends were changed. Some left me, some came back, some got closer and new came in my life. It is said people with same vibrated frequency are attracted to each other. So when you see people around you, you'll know what kind of vibration you are sending to. Now most people around me are independent, strong and innocent. I am comfortable now but it's not perfect yet. I'll attract more comfortable and reliable people.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment