2011-04-20

Sites of current Japan

Cherry blossoms were over in my area but beautiful flowers started blooming. My favorite season has come!

It is actually one of the best seasons to come to Japan. However, we had half numbers of foreign tourists last month compared to the same month of 2010. Japan rely a lot on the tourism industry. However, we can't expect when they are coming back.

The authority said the situation of the nuclear power plants will be settled in between 6 and 9 months according to their plan.

I live in Kanagawa Prefecture, south of Tokyo. I can live normally here. I drink tap water.
However, there are still lots of earthquakes here in my area. Some say they are aftershocks and others say there will be another big one. Some earthquakes have different epicenters from the first one.
Anyway, we can't predict. When they come, they come.
Basically, Japan is a volcanic country with 80 volcanoes and 7 volcanic belts.

Compared to the northern part of Japan, it is safe and peaceful in the western part. People in the west live normally and peacefully. If you like to come to Japan, I recommend you come to the west. There are much less tourists and you can enjoy the pure Japanese atmosphere.

This is the site of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
It tells you `Measurement of Radiation Doses around Airport in Japan' and so on.
http://www.mlit.go.jp/koku/flyjapan_en/airport_sokutei.html


This is `Japan Now on Video' of Japan National Tourism Organization(JNTO)
http://www.jnto.go.jp/eq/eng/06_video.htm


I hope you can get some information about us and Japan.
If you like to ask some questions, please feel free to contact me by email and comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment