2011-12-27

New Year Greeting Cards

Soon after Christmas was over, we have to be ready for the New Year.
House cleaning, special-meals cooking, New Year decoration....etc.

I finally finished my New Year greeting cards.


The card includes my photo and pottery work.
Since they have a special stamp, all cards arrive on the New Year although they are mailed a week before.
Of course, there is the time limit and if it's too late, they will arrive after the New Year holiday is over.

Now it's very convenient we can make cards by computer.
Before I bought it, I did all hand-writing with some stamps.
I'll write messages and mail them.

These days, people send the New Year messages by mail.
But I still like to write to give special thanks of this year, and happiness and friendship of next year.

The animal of the year 2012 is Dragon!
We have 12 animals, Chinese zodiac.
Dragon is the only legendary animal of 12.
So the year 2012 is not usual.
Something we never expected will happen.
Good or Bad things are all up to your mind and heart.
Please always visualize whatever you really expect to happen!


This painting is done by Seiji Fujishiro.
I visited his show and we were free to take photos of his works.
I love his paintings and generosity.

I seem to work this New Year's eve and New Year.
Friends of my friend came to Japan and I'll guide them.
This is my first time to work at these days.
I had refused to work at New Year's eve and New Year because everything was unusual and I preferred spending with my family and friends.
Oh! I lose no time in doing something unusual!!
I'm excited at new experience!
Since it is the first time for them to visit Japan, I'll do my best to support them and enjoy together!!


For all of my friends,
Thank you very much for your friendship of this year especially during our hardship.
I wish you wonderful New Year holidays with your family and friends.
When I visit a temple or shrine at New Year, I'll pray for your happiness, health and whatever you wish for the year 2012!!
Love,
Chiaki



No comments:

Post a Comment