2011-12-29

BEST 2 more days in 2011!!!

 2 more days in 2011!
Please finish unfinished things before 2012 comes!

I went to a concert with my sister yesterday.
The singer's name is Masaharu Fukuyama.
He is also an actor, song writer and entertainer.
My sister is a big fan of him and I started to listen to his songs.

During the concert, we saw a video looking back his 2011.
Of course, the video included the scenes of the East Japan Disasters on 311.
And what he did was also shown.
About 17,000 people at concert hall watched and  nodded, sharing the same feeling and emotions.
As one of them, many memories and emotions came up in my mind.

At the end of the year, there are many TV programs and events, looking back the year 2011.
Some scenes and facts are new.
Now we can hear the true voices of people who suffered.

I guess all the Japanese share the same feeling right now.

Japanese will never forget the year 2011.

My life was changed a lot this year.
At some points, I felt nothing moved on.
But when I looked back, my life was changed dramatically.

However, I didn't expect this change.
I was reluctant and not determined.
I was like drifting.

But when I was watching the sufferers doing their best, and people supporting them.
I thought I could do more!
I decided to be willing to give as much love, talents and whatever I can give as possible next year!

And I'll be more proud of myself as Japanese!

Japaneses are known as modest.
We don't boast of ourselves.
Although we get praise, we tend to refuse it.

For example,
If something bad happens, it is my fault.
If something good happens, it thanks to you.

I believe this is good but I guess we'll change in the future.

I like to boast of being a Japanese.
And I like to tell many people all over the world how wonderful Japan and Japanese are!
I believe Japan will change!

I also like to become a person who can move and touch people's feeling because I was moved and touched by many people who did their best during their hardship.

I don't know what I can do now. I just decided!
That's my next year's resolution

At the end, I like to introduce the song of Masaharu Fukuyama.
The theme of this song is `KIZUNA' meaning `bonds or ties'.
KIZUNA is also the them of this year for all Japanese.

The title is `Kazoku ni narouyo' meaning `let's become a family'.
Although the song is Japanese, please enjoy the music!
Please have the BEST 2 more days in 2011!!!







4 comments:

  1. I went to Japan last August to see Fukuyama Masaharu. And I love it. Not only him, but all the Japanese I met in my trip have been so wonderful to me.

    So, I'm returning back to Japan in May next year. I hope it will be as wonderful as I remember it. -ct-

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You love Fukuyama Masaharu!!! You came over to Japan to see him! Where are you from? His fans are all my friends!!!

    I bet Japan next May will be much better in many ways. You may be able to see cherry blossoms depending on where you visit. Although you miss it, azaleas are beautiful!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, it wasn't August, but it was last week of July in Osaka. oops! I came from Malaysia and I actually put 'Going to Fukuyama Masaharu concert' in my tourist visa application. The embassy approved so I supposed I did something right. hahaha.

    And thank you for the wish on my next trip. I'm currently trying to learn as much Japanese, so I hope in my next trip I can hold conversation with them. -ct-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! The Live Bang!! My sister went to that concert in Tokyo. The set of the tour was simplified to save energy and made special seats for donation. I saw that concert tour in the video on the 28th.
    Your embassy is wonderful enough to give you visa under that reason!!

    As a tour guide, I had many groups of Malaysians. They are cute, cheerful and friendly! I love Malaysians!!
    We are all happy to hear foreigners speaking our language even only a little bit.
    I bet you'll have a wonderful time again!!

    Have a great New year 2012!!

    ReplyDelete