2012-08-30

Blue Moon soon!




You may wonder what they are!
They are the lights of an apartment building.

I was taking photos of moon tonight, enjoying its beauty.
And I just found a funny function of my camera, which could change the lights of night view into the shape of star or heart.
I used it right away! Those stars are so cute!!






This is the heart pattern!
So cute!! I love them!!!

Oh! the main moon tonight is like this.






It has already full-moon like power.

On 31st August, it is the 2nd full moon this month, called Blue Moon.
I'll view the Blue Moon in Hakone with my best friends.
I'm looking forward to the day!

About a year has passed since I went to Hakone.
I wrote about it in this article, Hakone Trip.

Many things happened and I grew up a lot mentally since the days.
I'll visit Hakone Shrine to say, "Thank you for the past year and guide me for the next year."

I wish you also have a wonderful Blue Moon night!!





No comments:

Post a Comment