2012-08-18

Moon Goddess

On August 18th, it is a new moon today.

Once a moon hides herself in the darkness.
And it's getting bigger to become a full moon.

On the 31st, it is the 2nd full moon in August, Blue Moon.
Since I have a fun event on the 31st, I treasure each day and welcome the Blue Moon!


I do pastel-painting these days.
Since I haven't done for a few months, I just paint what I feel.
I felt like using Blue today and painted today's sky.








The sky of these days have many unique expressions.

I still liked to use Blue to paint something soft and light after I painted the sky.
At first, I painted a variety of blue on the white paper.

While I was doing, I started to see something different.
Anyway, I followed my intuition and kept painting.
Although I didn't know the whole image, I painted one after one image.

Once I learned how to paint angels.
But I couldn't see wings and instead, I wanted to paint a veil.
The paint below is what I drew at last.








It is a new moon today.

I thought it was Moon Goddess!
And Rainbow Goddess too because I wanted to use multi-color for her cloth.

I also thought this Goddess reflects my Goddess's energy inside me.


Before I started painting, I received a message and just wrote it on my note.
The message is.......


You have never done anything wrong.
So, you don't need to be ashamed of yourself.
Keep living fair and square.

Others try skillfully and slyly to let you think you are wrong
and plant a sense of guilt in you.
It's because they can't bear their mistakes.

You are very strong because you try to endure the mistakes which you have never made.

So, please trust yourself and live fair and square.
 

You've never made mistakes.

 
After I drew Moon Goddess, I thought the message was from her.

Before I went back to the tour business this autumn,
I had something I worried and cared in my mind.

Actually it is very tough for a woman to work with big companies
All the faults and mistakes are put on somebody small and weak although they are not wrong.

However, this message helped me to confront the hidden truth and to release my wounded heart.

Yes! I have never done what I had to be ashamed of myself.
So I live fair and square!

Like I found Moon Goddess in my pastel,
My true-self can also be revealedkirakira*


Enjoy a magical New Moon night
and the days to the Blue Moon青いバラ




 

No comments:

Post a Comment