2012-08-01

Kamakura again!




August has started!
And it is a full moon tomorrow.
The power of moon is already strong!





Do you know there are two full moons this month, on 2nd and 31st?
The 2nd one is called "Blue Moon."
I feel it's already a special month!


Today, I wen to Kamakura with one of my friends since my junior high school days.






In my article, beautiful hydrangeas,
I promised lotus leaves to come back to see their beautiful flowers!

I can't brake promises with Nature.
Although I can't keep promises with people, I can excuse myself and change the schedule.
But I can't excuse and change with Nature!

When we arrived at Kamakura station, it started raining although the chance of rain was 0%.
I thought it was purification.
When we just entered the precinct of the shrine, it stopped!






There was one rain drop on a leaf.
This rains cooled them.






Lotus flowers open early in the morning and close at noon.
We were a little late.

After the shrine, we had a nice lunch and went to say "Hi!" to the Great Buddha.






We have known each other for so long.
She was the first one among my friends to get married and have kids.
Now the older son is in high school and the 2nd one is in junior high.
She declared she would spend time for herself from now on!
I'll support her!!
It was a beautiful day and I had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment