2012-08-11

the beginning of autumn

I just said August has started and now I say the beginning of autumn has started.
According to the traditional Japanese calender, August 7th was the first day of autumn.
I couldn't believe it but now I can feel cool breeze in the morning and evening, even between heat at daytime.

My long vacation seems to be ending....
I'll move around again this autumn.
My tourists are coming back!
I said I quit my tour job before.
Yes, it's still true.
But I have known the guests who are coming back about 10 years.
It will be my 5th trip with them.
I introduced them in this article, videos of real Japan.
They are Japanese-Americans and like my family.
I'm looking forward to seeing them again!

And my another dream came true!
My dream was I wanted to travel around as an interpreter too.
Mamiko and David I introduced in this article, book release party
will come back for another healing workshop in Hiroshima.
They asked me to work with them and will pay for my expenses.
I thought it was difficult and cost to hire me outside Tokyo.
I'm glad I didn't give up hope!
They are very nice and always treat me with respect.

If I continued working only as a tour guide, I've never tried another possibilities.
Once I was away from this job due to many reasons including disasters last year.
During that period, I had a hard time and didn't know what to do.
But now I realize I became strong mentally and found many other possibilities.
I enjoyed painting and teaching pastel.
I have many new friends to care and support each other truly.
I still like to have my own workshops and actually I'm thinking to have another workshop collaborated with my best friend.

I can tell all the experiences including sadness and happiness were indispensable and nothing unnecessary happened.
While you are going through hardships, you don't realize this fact but you'll know everything is perfect at the end.

One of my good points is I never loose HOPE and can find bright side even though it seems very difficult to find it.

If you feel you are stuck, don't give up and you'll find an exit soon.
And you'll know everything is perfect for you.






Lotus flowers bloom beautifully in mud.
Dirty mud is like our society.
Our society is filled with not only innocence and purity but also jealous and envy.
But lotus flowers absorb everything darkness and ugliness and bloom beautifully
Everything is indispensable essences to let you bloom beautifully.
Trust yourself.
Trust everything is unfolding perfectly.
Love
Chiaki 












No comments:

Post a Comment