2013-11-14

poetry reading

I joined an event on Nov. 3rd and read poetry.
An organizer uploaded the stage little by little.
The below video is the beginning of the stage and I read the first poem.

The poem was written and the video was made by the organizer.
I was just there and read it.
I was the first one on the stage and nervous a little but enjoyed very much

The poem was about the disasters of Japan on Mar. 11, 2011.

Disasters came all of sudden.
We were not ready for them.
We lost important things suddenly.
We even can't find anything remained.
They just disappeared.
We don't realize how important they were until we lost.


 



And piano performance.
This is his original music.

 



I'll introduce more when the organizer uploaded.

This is a group photo.




It was a very exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment