2013-11-02

I'm back!

I'm back from the tour!

I slept all day next day and still sleep well.
 
The photo below was taken at the airport.
A woman next to me is a tour leader and we have known each other for 10 years.
She has seen my growth as a tour guide and as a person.
They are coming back next autumn!!
 
 

 
 
I like to write about the tour. 
But a new project and works are waiting for me.
When I find time, I'll update little by little.

I'll join an event tomorrow. 
Many artists like singers, pianists and guitarists will join the event and it is held at a hall which capacity is 370.
I'll read poetry the organizer wrote.
I'm excited to see many talented persons!

It is a new moon tomorrow and lunar eclipse.
It must be a new beginning tomorrow.

Enjoy a powerful new moon day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment