2013-11-22

New Lantern at Asakusa Kannon Temple

I went to Asakusa Kannon Temple last Sunday with my good friends and sister. 
There was a painting of a lantern at that time.




I went there again with my guests today.
So I expected the same.
But!!!




A brand new lantern donated by Panasonic company hung down there!!
I was impressed very much.




This is a dragon curving at the bottom of the lantern.




This is the other side and it says "Gate of Gods of Wind and Thunder!!

I also went to Hamarikyu Garden before the temple.




Then we took a water bus to Asakusa.



 
Rainbow Bridge over Tokyo Bay.




I visited same places with many guests.
All the memories are being piled up.
I just remembered today was a memorable day to me.
Old meet New in my memory.





No comments:

Post a Comment