2012-05-03

wired art

I didn't think I had some creative talents because I always had a poor record in art at school.
I wasn't satisfied at what I made at art class.
I sometimes made the same thing at home and changed them at class.
Now I found that I don't like to make something within limited time.
I need plenty of time whenever I make something.
I love pottery-making and pastel-painting very much.
I like to try all kinds of painting!

Recently, I found a new way to express myself, which is wired art.
I tried this wired art at first last year.

This is my first wired art.


The name of this stone is Prehnite.
I decorated this stone by wire and made a pendant top.

One of my good friends teaches the wired art.
The other day, I went to her class with my sister and friend.

teacher, Keiko & Aki

me & my sister

I often borrow this space in her house for my pastel-therapy class.

It was very difficult to bend wires in the way I wish.
Very meticulous works!

While making, we enjoyed chatting and eating sweets!


Keiko's homemade cheesecake is always delicious!
Whenever I have a pastel class, she makes a variety of cake for my students.
She is very nice and kind!


This summer orange jelly Aki brought was sweet and sour.
It was also yummy!

We didn't forget to complete our wired art!
These were what we made.


My pendant top is Rutile on the right side.
Around a rose, I placed several tiny stones.
I love this!

Aki's Flourite pendant top is on the left side.
It was the first time for her to meke the wired art but it was very pretty!

My sister's Larimar in the middle.
It was her 2nd time. Her stone is very small but her works are very detailed and meticulous!
I always admire her artistic talents.
She has been painting on woods and cloth.


This isn't her design but she painted several years ago and presented it to me for my birthday.


This is also for me painted by her.
There are so many her art works!
I love all of them.
She also made these flowers by paper clay.


She has lots of artistic talents!
Compared to her, I didn't think I had any talents of art.
But when I started pottery-making, I realized I had different interests and talents from hers.
Both of us do pastel-painting now.
But our paintings are different and people who attract to our art are also different.
We are original and unique!

On this day, I also made one more strap.
Including one I made before, all below are my wired arts.


It's not easy to make them but it's fun.
The wired art will be my new hobby!
I already bought some tools.
Next I like to find some crystals and stones
I also love power stones which bring me happiness and joy.
I like to make more and present them to my friends!

After the wired class, we went to a Japanese restaurut for a toast.
It continues....


No comments:

Post a Comment