2012-05-02

Golden Week now

In Japan, it is in the middle of a holiday-studded week called `Golden Week'.
A year ago, I explained this holiday but I'll tell you again.

From Apr. 29th to May 5th, we have a holiday-studded week called `Golden Week'.

April 29 is `Showa no Hi' which is used to be the birthday of ex-Emperor, Hiroshito.
May 3 is the Constitutional Day.
May 4 is the Green Day.
May 5 is the Children's Day which is used to be Boys' Day until WW2.
This year, when office workers took a paid-holiday on the 1st and 2nd of May, they will have 9-day holiday including Saturday and Sunday from April 28th!

But it has been raining since yesterday and it'll rain tomorrow too.
After that, it seems sunny and the temperature will exceed 20 ℃.

I spend days as usual in spite of this Golden Week.
Since it is crowded everywhere now, I don't specially plan to do something but I do some creative activities and go out for dinner with my friends.


The other day, I went to a Thai restaurant.
Thai food is my Favorite!
There is my most favorite Thai restaurant in Shibuya, Tokyo.

spring rolls

tomkakhai

It was my first time to try this Tomkakhai, which was like coconuts milk chicken soup.
It was Delicious!!


I forgot this food name.
Vegetables and shrimps were wrapped in the mixture of eggs and flour.

green curry

This is my No.1 favorite at this restaurant, Green Curry.
Before I took a photo, I ate it....
It is a must to eat here!!

Thai noodle

Thai noodle is another my favorite!
There are many to eat here but my stomach is limited.
But I actually ate a few more including dessert!
All were so DELICIOUS!!
I already like to come back here!

In the same building of this Thai restaurant, there is a time-honored bar named MON.


"MON" means "Gate".
This is my favorite bar in Shibuya!
But most of my friends now don't drink alcohol.
My most friends used to drink a lot and I drank a lot.
But since my physical condition was getting changed and I drank less, old friends drinking a lot left and new friends came in my life.
That's funny.
Although I drink less, I love to eat delicious food!



No comments:

Post a Comment