2012-05-18

Thank you!

May 15th was my birthday!
Thank you very much for your heartfelt messages and presents!
I'm happy to know we can still keep in touch in this way.

I believe I myself am the only one who make myself happy or unhappy at the end.
Accepting or not accepting what others think of me is all up to me.
So I have responsibilities for my own life.
But sometimes I feel I am alone to have burdens.
Birthday was a good chance to know and realize that I am supported and cared by many.
Thank you very much, my friends all over the world!!!


On my birthday, I went pottery-making.
I made this cup.
It was not completed yet.
After firing twice, it'll be done.




That Kanji, Japanese character, says "KIZUNA" meaning bonds with each other which never be cut.
It was and is still Japanese slogan after 311.
I chose this word to commemorate my birthday.
The other side of this cup is....




HEART!!

I'll add more colors.
When it is completed, I'll show it to you!


my friend, Keiko & me

Fun night continued after pottery-making!
I had a wonderful birthday!
Thank you very much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment