2012-05-21

Sun and Moon

Today was a special day as I mentioned before, Annular Solar Eclipse!
When I woke up at 7:00, it was cloudy and a little rainy.
I turned on TV and saw many people in Japan were ready to see the big event.
However, it was cloudy at most areas.




When I went outside, some neighbors were also outside waiting.
I didn't buy special sunglasses so I used regular sunglasses but thanks to the thick cloud, I could see the sun moving with my naked eyes.
When the annular solar eclipse was at its peak, luckily there was a gap between clouds!




Sun and Moon together!
Very mysterious and mystic.
At the same time, I felt grandeur celestial romance.




Sometimes a dark cloud covered the sun.
However it couldn't hide the brightness of sun.




The sun looked like a crescent moon.




The big event was over.
Each moment was beautiful and memorable.
Many Japanese enjoyed the annular solar eclipse together!

It is said that a new moon has a special power to make things and people change and transform.
Since the new moon and the annular solar eclipse took place at the same day and they went through Japan, many people including me think Japan and Japanese are forced to be transformed.
I hope we are going to be transformed in a good way!


This is the article about today's event in Japan.
http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20120521p2g00m0dm001000c.html


This was filmed at Kushimoto town, Wakayama prefecture.
Please enjoy it as if you were watching the annular solar eclipse at the scene!






No comments:

Post a Comment