2012-05-05

Super Moon again!




It was a beautiful day today after rainy days!
Our Golden Week,  holiday-studded week is ending soon, one more day.

Sun was beautiful today and moon is also very beautiful now.
It'll be a full moon tomorrow night.
The night before a full moon is the best timing for power stones to moon-bathe.
My power stones are all outside now for moon-bathing to refresh!





This full moon is very special again!
It is called "Super Moon", which is 14% bigger and 30% brighter than usual full moons.

I remember the full moon on March, 19th 2011 was also the Super Moon.
So I thought it was again!
According to my reserch, the last year's Super Moon was called "Extream Super Moon", which was said to be seen for the first time in 19 years.
A regular Super Moon can be seen once a year somewhere on our planet.
If you want to know more, please look into it!

The Super Moon last year was just after our disasters.
I wished Japan could be recovered.
My friends all over the world had the same thought, I believe.
my article last year, "Super Moon"


Considering those days, I'm very happy to have this day and this moment.
The thoughts and memories when I saw the Super moon last year were inscribed in my heart.
I'm sure this moment this day will be inscribed too.
When I see the next Super Moon, I'll definetely remember today.

Have a beautiful Super Moon night!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment