2011-10-06

Finally!!

Finally, I got a tour!!! It is a-week tour in Tokyo, Kyoto and Kobe. I'm very excited!

When September started, I called a travel agent, the biggest one in Japan I mainly worked for. I expected that tourists may have come back in autumn to see beautiful leaves. I am always super busy and on the road during this season.
I asked the travel agent about the situation of this autumn and next spring. The answer was not well. Maybe a part of me knew the answer. Due to not only the nuclear problem but also the very strong yen, the tourist industries have a hard time. Things which disappointed and depressed me more were workers I often worked with quit or were transferred to another divisions. And now only ONE and NEW person assign all the tours, which there used to be several assigners depending on languages. I really realized the current situation of today! So disappointing and shocking!!

Then I started to think of changing jobs seriously, like working at company and so on. But I hate to be ordered by a boss and to do the same things everyday like getting on the same train and doing the same routine works. I actually did it and could do it but hated it. It's my personality...

Then I decided to have more pastel or another type of workshops. My pastel workshop gets a good reputation. I had 5 workshops so far and they were always full. I'll have a few more pastel workshops this year and maybe another type of workshop. If it succeeds, I'll tell you. I'll have a big event next month and I'm also planning about special things next year.

When I gave up tours and started planning other things, the tour came to me!

This world is full of Miracle!

I don't know if there are more tours. But it's alright! I realized again everything happens in perfect timing.

Things we have to do is to request what we want and what we want to do. Then just trust the universe. We can order things but better not order process. The universe decide the process and give us what we requested when we are ready to receive them.

The tour will start next week. Thank my guests for coming to Japan! Let's have a wonderful time together! All the moments will be shining!!







No comments:

Post a Comment