2012-12-13

wishing my own happiness


It is the last new moon in 2012 today(12-13).
I wished my own happiness and made this accessory.
 
 



This is a coral polished by hand.
I bought it at the Mineral Show last weekend.
I was supposed to make one for my friend.
But since this was the special day, I decided to make special one for myself.




I made a pot of excellent tea for myself.
I spent time of high quality.




This is what I made!!
I was very happy while I was making it.
And I'm satisfied now!!

I'm often the last one I put priorities on.
But I learned I should put priorities on myself at first and make myself happy at first.
I'm the only one I can listen to my heart and let myself do whatever I like to do.
When I'm truly happy, I can be kind to others and do something for them naturally.
That is the circulation of happiness and love, I think.

I wish me happiness.
And I wish you happiness.

Let's be happy together truly!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment