2012-12-21

Beautiful Life




Christmas is coming soon!! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday!!!

It is the winter solstices today(Dec. 21). We eat pumpkins wishing for wealth and take a bath with citrus fruits wishing for good health on the winter solstices.

I also wish you wealth and health!!!!




I went to a concert of my favorite artist, Masaharu Fukuyama with my sister. This has been our year-end event for several years.





It is a 10-day concert tour at the same place. 18,000 each day and 180,000 for 10 days. He is the first male artist in Japan who has such a long-day concert tour at the same place.

We had a wonderful time before the year 2012 ends. I like all of his songs but especially love this song titled "Beautiful Life" This song is a commercial song for Japan's cosmetic company, SK-Ⅱ. He wrote this song for all women. I want to be like a woman in his lyrics


 





(music and lyrics by Masaharu Fukuyama)

I have hated people without knowing how to forgive them
"They should hate me like I hate them."
I have deceived myself by telling this lie

with you who are beautiful, I feel I can start all over again
with your heart knowing only forgiving can change things

your smile everybody can see and your genuine face nobody can see
between them and in this daily life
wish I can find genuine joy

I can't be innocent enough to believe everything about myself
but while doubting, it's not easy to
get over this journey, I know

with beautiful you, I feel I can be reborn
with your heart choosing to believe although you are hurt

I like you both being at a loss and keeping looking for.
giving up and not giving up
if you suffer between them, I am the same
I am the same

with beautiful you, I can feel life is beautiful
with your heart choosing to accept although you are betrayed

YOU others wishing who you should be and YOU you wishing who you want to be
between those differences and in those contradictions
wish I can connect with people I don't want to loose
wish I can smile together
with you

(translation by Chiaki)

No comments:

Post a Comment