2012-12-09

Love Crystals!

I went to Tokyo Mineral Show this weekend.
A variety of crystals all over the world are sold there.
This event is from 7 to 10 Dec. and two floors of the building have only booths to sell crystals, stones and fossils.
Many buyers come to find unique and special stones at very cheap prices.
This event is held all over the world and in Tokyo, the event is usually held at the beginning of Dec.
 
One of my best friend helps a stone seller, her friend there.
I went to see her and to find special stones.
 
 


These are what I found this weekend!
Corals, tiger eye crystals, rutilequartzs, minty amethyst, citrines and chaines of crystals.
I'm not supposed to be a jewelry designer, but I LOVE stones and to make something.




These are what I made!
Last year, I bought only 3 stones from  the shop and my friend taught me how to make them.
Now I can do all by myself! So I decided to buy many this year!!


me, Mr. Yamada and Keiko


Mr. Yamada is a shop owner and gave me a VERY good discount!!!
Keiko is my best friend, and she is a skillful wired accessory designer and a crystal healer.




She made 2 pendant tops for my birthday this and last year!

After I finish my job next week, I devote myself to art, making accessories and potteries and painting pastel.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment