2012-12-17

Disney Princesses

 
Last weekend, I went to Harajuku and Omotesando in Tokyo.
There were soooo many people everywhere!
  



It's a must to come for all foreigners!!
It is a narrow and short street but is introduced in all guide books.
Especially it is CRAZILY CROWDED on weekends.

Towns are beautiful with Christmas decorations.
The photo with my sister was taken in front of  Omotedando Hills. http://www.omotesandohills.com/english/




It is BEAUTIFUL inside too!!!
The Christmas decoration here is gorgeous and wonderful every year.
Disney Princesses are featured this year.







Every 15 minute, this stage is rotated with Disney music for 3 minutes.









I'm sorry I couldn't take all photos of princesses.
My sister and I had a really good time last weekend!

Do you love Disney?
Japanese LOVE Disney very much!!
Disneyland and Disneysea are very successful in Japan.
Some have a-year passport.
Not only children but also adults love to go back there again and again.
Disney give us lots of DREAMS!!
Please keep have dreams in your heart all the time!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment