2012-09-30

the last day of September

It is the last day of September and full moon tonight!
The photos were taken a day before, which is the night of Sep. 29th.




Two typhoons were approaching to Japan.
One barely avoided us but another already hit the southwestern part of Japan and is coming up to north.
It will come to Tokyo tomorrow night according to the current weather forecast.
I have to go out tomorrow because I'll attend a ballroom dance party where my mother dances.
She is an amateur dancer but very good!
I really wish it will avoid us again!
Keep my fingers crossed!

These days, I have spent time researching areas I'll visit on tour.
It is a 12-day tour, starting from Oct. 8th.
The tour starts and ends at Osaka, and we travel mostly along the Sea of Japan side.

Before the tour starts, I want to know EVERYTHING like destinations, history, persons, food.......
Once I start researching, I can't stop!
I want to be perfect!!! but I know it's impossible.
Luckily, a Japanese bus guide will accompany us all the time.
I'm usually alone to do everything besides a bus driver.
I hope my tour will be much easier this time.
But I still have to do many things next week.
After the meeting with the travel agent, I'll do more detailed check and pack my suitcase.

I'm looking forward to seeing my guests.
I have known them since 2004 and it is my 5th tour with them.
Members are changed but most familiar members are coming back!

I also love to know things I didn't know.
I am very happy to gain new information and knowledge.




The phases of moon are changing when time passes.




The full moon always help you release your old and unnecessary thoughts, beliefs and customs which can't make you happy anymore.
It has strong power to purify you.
I also love to take a bath with a grasp of salt in it.
Salt has also power of purification.
When you drain water, you imagine those unnecessary things from you are carried away together with water and you are very clean and pure.

Actually, in Japan since we share hot water in a bath tab with family because we don't wash inside the tab, we don't drain water each time.
But I can still imagine that!




Please enjoy the last day of September with a full moon
and get ready for the exciting October!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment