2012-09-09

flowerpots later

My father requested flowerpots.
Then I made them for him.






He arranged them nicely.






When he requested, it was May and tiny maple trees could be found everywhere.
But when he was looking for them the day before yesterday, they were all gone.
Instead, he found grass and plants which were usually not received any attention and pulled out.
Moss could be found easily.

While we were eating dinner, he was talking how to keep moss fresh.
He also said, "moss hate air-conditioning" and replaced them.
No reason, he just felt so.
I found his hidden unique sides these days.
He loves growing vegetables and talks how to plow, plant and take care.
This summer, lots of cucumbers, eggplants and potatoes were harvested.
And next, carrots, white radish, Chinese cabbage.....

I used not to talk a lot with Father because of nothing in common, I thought.
But recently, I enjoy talking with him.
Family has been evolving, I guess.






With rabbits I made in the year of Rabbit last year.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment