2012-06-26

Peaches!

My father bought peaches today.






Yesterday, while eating dinner with him, I said I liked to eat peaches a lot this year!
He remembered what I said and bought them for me!

He drove to his office everyday but he went to dinner with his friend today.
When he eats, he always drinks beer or sake.
So he went to dinner and came back home by train.
He found peaches at station and carried them all the time.

He doesn't have particular places he likes to go or particular items he wants.
He prefers eating and drinking at home to eating out because he can relax.
He likes meals my sister or I cook by usuing his homemade vegetables.

And  he likes to go to movies with us and eat dinner after movie.
When we are watching advance billing of movies at theater, he requests what he likes to watch next.

Besides that, thare are not much request from him.

But just these days, he started saying he liked to go to Tsukiji fish market
to buy and eat delisious sashimi, slices of raw fish.
And he asked me to make some kind of pottery.

I'm happy to hear his requests!

And he looks happy while eating dinner withe me these days.

I guess my relationship with Father is getting better.

If it is truly changed, it thanks to the fact I thought over my relationship with Father in my heart.
And released what I couldn't release, forgave what I couldn't forgive.

When we are changed truly and seriously, our reality surrounding us change instantly.
If the reality doens't change, we are not ready to be changed yet.

I enjoyed my first peach this year while thinking of these things.
It was the sweetest and most delicious peach in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment