2012-06-18

Happy Father's Day!

Actually Father's Day was over in Japan.
But I celebrated the day with my family.




Father doesn't want anything material.
He always loves being surrounded by nature.
But he was happy to get a present my sister and I chose.
And we made dinner Father requested.



I was going through a little hard days past weeks.
A father of my best friend died.
Before and after his death, my heart was just beside her.
We talked a lot about death and family.
I wanted her to do her best until his father's last moment and supported her.

At the same time, I was thinking of my relationship with my parents.

From the spiritual view point, it says something like below.

If your relationship with your father isn't healed and you can't respect him,
you can't feel love given by the universe.


If your feeling towered your mother is not healed,
you try not to receive gift the universe try to give to you.


But when you decide to face the truth of the aspect about Father,
you'll realize the gift the universe continuously bring to you.


When you release your negative thoughts about Mother to Heaven,
You can open your heart and are ready to receive joy and blessings




I wrote my thoughts and feelings about my parents.
Although I thought I wanted my parents to do this and change this,
I couldn't go back to the past and blame them.
They were very young and immature but did their best.
Only what I can do right now is to just forgive what they did and didn't, and release them.
Then only gratitude to them are left at the end.






Thank you so much, Father and Mother!








No comments:

Post a Comment