2011-07-30

last day of July

It's going to be the last day in July tomorrow. I'm very busy these days. I have many things to tell you. This month is full of new events to me. I'll report to you little by little since I have to be ready for my 2nd pastel workshop tomorrow. Then the next day, I'm going to Hakone to stay there for one night. I'm very looking forward to seeing the fireworks from my Ryokan(Japanese-style inn) room! The fireworks will be displayed over this lake!



Lake Hakone



However, the weather is not good these days. The sudden and heavy rain damages some areas in Japan.

When we see the world, lots of bad news are heard like terrorism in Norway, bullet train accident in China and heavy rain in South Korea. Some were done by Human and some were done by Nature. Human beings are powerless in front of power of Nature. I wish everybody remember the fact and view things on a large scale.

I hope the weahter will be perfect soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment