2013-10-14

my first oil painting

October has started and it is supposed to be autumn in Japan.
However the temperature still exceeds 30 ℃ due to typhoons.
Typhoon season is supposed to be over but they are still approaching.
It is getting more and more unusual weather.
 
I'm getting busier and a long tour will start soon.
Before that, I like to introduce my first oil painting.
I once introduced it and now show you again.
 
I spent 2 days to complete.
My first day...
 
 
 





 
 

 
I painted within one day.
 
Then I was busy and couldn't come back so soon. 2 months later, I finished it.
 
 
 




I was really content.

I went to buy a perfect frame for this.
I chose this one....






I was wondering to buy a silver or gold frame. A silver one was also perfect for it but very simple.
As for a gold one, the painting became gorgeous and my heart was beating.

Now I concentrate on my business. When it is over, I like to paint again!!

Art is very important in my life!
Otherwise life is boring.

Autumn is a season of Food, Sports and Art!!
Please enjoy all of them!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment