2013-09-03

Kaze Tachinu

September started and students went back to school.
 
Last month, I watched several movies at theater and videos at home.
Now many Japanese movies are on screen.
 
The latest movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki is "Kaze Tachinu", the Wind Rises.
 
 
This movie was shown at Mostra Internazionale d'Arte Cinematografica and received good reputation. Hayao Miyazaki announced his retirement after this movie.
 
I love his movies!
 
I went to see "Kaze Tachinu". The theater was full of people because it was during summer holiday.
 
The movie was great and very touching. Its background was before and during the World War 2. It showed good qualities of Japanese at that time. But I don't know how people abroad feel about this movie.
 
 
There isn't the English official trailer but I posted the Japanese trailer here. This movie is planned to be shown in another countries. If you watch it, please let me know how you feel.
 
 
 
 
 








After the movies was over, I met monsters!!






And ate ice cream!!
There was a campaign at 31 ice cream shop. Buy double and get one more scoop!!
I love cookie & cream ice cream best! Of course, it was at the bottom in my cone!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment