2013-07-23

mysterious moon



It is a full moon today actually it was a perfect full moon very early this morning.

The moon now is very mysterious with clouds.

It is said at full moon, hidden aspects of human beings emerge. Some people feel unstable emotionally and things you like to hide are being revealed

Now I work with many new people. People are all different, I know. But these days, I can't trust people. I can see their ego and their control dramas. Why do people want to be No.1 or want to control people to be the top? I don't think I should be No.1. Maybe I'm still very naive but I won't be changed.

The reason I feel so may be due to this mysterious full moon. Or I like to believe I am on the process to go up to a higher stage. I'll know it soon.

If you also feel unstable or something strange, don't worry! It's because of this full moon. Or you are also on the process to be transforming into a beautiful butterfly.

Enjoy this mysterious full moon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment