2013-06-30

take a break

The first half of this year ended today. Half a year has passed very quickly but it was full of changes and events for me. I feel the latter half will be much busier so I take a short break now!
 
My short break started with pancakes at Bills pancake restaurant. It was Delicious!!
 
 


Having lunch at this restaurant was the main event on this day. So we didn't have other special plans and just walked around freely.


Shichirigahama Beach


We relaxed at beach.




Say Hi to the Great Buddha!



 
 
During this season, temples with hydrangeas in Kamakura are always very crowded. But when we visited the Hase Kannon Temple before it closed, there weren't many people so we could enjoy viewing hydrangeas and statues.
 
 
Next day, I went to learn oil painting, which I had been dreaming of. When I was very little, I learned oil painting with my brothers. I loved painting but I quarreled with my brothers and stopped the lesson. too bad..... but I started again!
 

 




My sister also learned pastel painting next to me.

Our teacher works at office on weekdays but she teaches and paints after work and on weekend. She was born to be a painter. She can do all kinds of paintings. I'll learn water painting too. Then in the future I want to paint by all mixed painting styles.





Within a few hours, I painted like this. It is not completed yet. I'll come back!


 
 
 
There was a shrine near her studio. We visited there during lunch break.
 
This straw ring is very special on June 30th. We go thorough this ring to purify ourselves before we welcome the latter half of this year.
 
 



Now we are clean and get ready!!

Before that, I just take a short break without thinking of works and relax both physically and mentally.
I'll go to hot spring this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment