2013-06-23

between Sun and Moon

June 21st was the summer solstice and June 23rd is the full moon and Super Moon.
There are a few Super Moon days a year but the tonight's Super Moon approaches to the Earth most closely.

I used to love to see moons but since this year started, I stopped watching moons.
I just didn't want to see them.

On the new moon day, I made wishes.
On the full moon day, I released unnecessary feelings of mine.

I made many wishes. Some came true but some didn't

I saw full moons with various people at various places.
When I see a full moon, those memories come back.

Some were good but some were not.

Moons were very beautiful even after the disasters in Japan in 2011.

I stopped seeing moons not to remember bad memories and wishes which didn't come true.

Except for this, I have no more wishes I want to make come true.
It is because I found all the wishes necessary to me make come true.
If they are necessary, they will come true before I ask.

But last night, the moon was so beautiful. I had some time to see it attentively.




Moon outside, my handmade lamp inside.




On the day between the summer solstice and the full moon, between sun and moon, between the 2 extremes, I felt like being wrapped in Yin and Yang, the positive and negative energies.

In the mystical space, I thought many things had happened in my life since the year 2013 started, maybe a lot more before 2013.
I was in pain rather than in happiness.

However, these days I finally can feel how happy I am.
I thank truly all what had happened in my life because they made me tough and strong.
I love myself and am proud of myself now because I didn't escape from those challenges.

I always tried to find positive aspects although it seemed very difficult to find any in negative situations in front of me.
By using my power of mind and heart, I turned all the negative situations into positive outcomes.

But I was really tired and I was hurt deeply.

So I listened to all the pains of my heart carefully yesterday.
Without any excuses and any persuasions, I just listened, accepted and admitted them.

I admitted I had done really my BEST!!

Then I felt I was reunited and reborn.

Between the extrema energies of sun and moon, I was actually born again.


I just found June 23rd today is May 15th according to the old(lunar) calendar, which is my birthday.

And the perfect full moon time is 8:32 pm.
I was actually born around 8:30 pm.

Tonight's Super Moon is Super Special to me!!!!

Have a Mystical and Magical Super Moon night, everyone!!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment