2012-10-08

I'm ready!



This is my first handmade flag and new business cards.
I have a pink flag with cherry-blossoms print too.
I believe some of you are familiar with this flag!
Whenever I have a group, this is a landmark since I'm very small to be found....
I haven't used this flag for 2 years.
My 12-day tour is starting tomorrow(8th) and I'll take it with me again!

I made 2 types of new business cards, one for Japanese and the other for my guests.
I used to make cards by myself but since I changed a lot in 2 years, I decided to renew them.

My Japanese-American guests will fly to the Kansai International Airport in Osaka in the evening.
So I'll fly there to welcome them and we travel along the Sea of Japan side.
Then we finish at Osaka and I'll fly back to Tokyo.

I'm excited at meeting them again since we have known each other since 2004.
We stay at Ryokan with hot spring, a traditional Japanese inn almost everyday.
I never forget to work but like to enjoy myself with them!

I can't update by my phone during the tour.
After I'm back, I like to share memorable photos with you.

Please wish me a good luck!!!
I wish you a good luck too!!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment