2012-07-19

new clock!




My clock I had used for 28 years stopped yesterday.
It was an old type of battery and I don't remember if I changed a battery before.
Battery could be changed but I bought a new one today.

Looking back on my life, clocks and watches were involved in my turning points.

For example,
I was presented a watch in my dream.
When my healing friend healed me, she received a message about a clock.
My watch stopped much earlier than I expected and I had a battery changed in my real life.
No matter it is reality or dream, something in my real life was changed.

So I am looking forward to what happen when I start this new clock!

It is a New Moon tomorrow(19th) and a perfect timing for a new clock!

It seems one big cycle finished and a new cycle is starting.


I have looked deeper into myself for past months, especially this month.

I realized it was I who created my own reality.
Everything like my pain, sorrow, suffering, foolishness and indecision
was created by me to let myself experience.

People around me just cooperated with me.

After I knew this fact and When I accepted everything,
I realized I could also create everything about forgiveness, love, kindness and joy.

In this real life, others say something to me.

However, it is only I who can influence myself and my world.

The more truly I realize the fact, the more easily I become to live.

My family and friends think and say something about me when they see me changing.
But what they think and see are their world which are reflected by me.
I am just a mirror reflecting their world.

I AM YOUR MIRROR.

When I think and see in this way,
I can see everything objectively whoever I talk with and whatever I see.
With people who understand this fact, no more dramas which control each other are needed.

I just exist in the way as I am and reflect everything.


In order to be a clearer mirror,
I will dump unnecessary thoughts and customs, and others' influence
which have been accumulated inside me.

While the clock had been working for 28 years,
I wonder how much and how long I could be myself.

I had been influenced a lot by my family, people I met and circles I joined.

Maybe I can find my true self in me before I bought this clock.
Right now, I'm pulling out those influence from me which didn't belong to me originally.

The influence is too huge!
If I pull those things, I feel like I have nothing at the end.
But I know my true self appear after those things are gone.
So I'm molting happily right now.

The fact that my clock stopped in reality reflects what was happening inside me.
One cycle was over.

Tomorrow, I'll make my new-moon's wish list and start my new clock.
And my new time will start!

No comments:

Post a Comment