2012-07-07

my wish on the Star Festival

The date was changed and it is July 7th.
July 7th is Tanbata, the Star Festival in Japan.
I wrote about this event a year ago.
Please refer to Star Festival if you are interested.

Orihime and Hikoboshi can meet at the Milky Way,
once a year which is July 7th.
It is said when they meet, our wishes also come true.

So many Japanese make wishes on this day.
I haven't done for many years.
But I'll try this year!

My wish is....


I build up relationships with people based on love and respect.
I attract people who treat me with love and respect
and I also treat them with love and respect.


Sometimes my self-esteem is low.
And I attract people who take advantage of and look down on me.
I decide to draw a healthy boundary and finish these unhealthy relationships.

What would you like to wish on the Star Festival?






No comments:

Post a Comment