2012-04-11

Time passes peacefully



My most favorite season has come!
Beautiful cherry blossoms all over Japan!!
People enjoy viewing them and having banquets under cherry trees.








Not only cherry blossoms but also other beautiful flowers start blooming.




Whenever this season comes, my thought goes back to time before I was born.
I was born in May.
I believe I was looking forward to being born while smelling flowers and seeing cheery blossoms in Mother's womb.




When the evening approaches, the light of the sun becomes so gentle.
I love this time of the day.
I feel the doors to another dimensions open.




I felt like being talked by this scene, `please take a photo of this moment!'
Shinto shrine and a weeping cherry tree next to it.
And the beautiful sunset!

Please enjoy this beautiful sunlight!







No comments:

Post a Comment