2012-04-05

Cherry blossoms started blooming!

Finally, cherry blossoms in my area started blooming!




It was very windy these days.
And last Tuesday, it was a terrible day all over Japan, super windy and raining a lot!
The weather forcast sait it was a Bombshell low atomospheric pressure, which was the first time to hear.
Trains were delayed and cancelled.
Airplaines were cancelled.
Many companies warned employees to go home early.
Therefore, I really appreciate these cherry trees which have endured the severe conditions.
Since it's getting warmer, I love to take a walk everyday while veiwing cherry blossoms.

It is a full moon on April 7th.
I'm looking forward to seeing cherry blossoms at night with the full moon!!

Enjoy a beautiful full moon and Easter!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture Chiaki. Hope u are well.

    Per

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Per-san! I'm well! My life is getting changed now. I spend some time to see what I really like to do. I hope you are well too!

      Delete