2014-05-06

Fun time at Hiltop Casita

It is now during Golden Week, holiday-studded week.

I had a great time with my awesome friends at a beautiful restaurant where the hospitality was superb!




Hilltop Casita in Roppongi

My friends are all joyful and happy. 
I love to be with them.


We toasted for our freedom and prosperity!


Non-alcohol sparkling wine for the First drink!


Grean pea potage


Appetizer


Roasted marinated chicken Japanese Wasabi flavor for my main 

 
Spaghetti meat sauce

Then we moved up to a roof terrace for dessert.


Another group photo with Tokyo Tower


The restaurant presented us this cafelate.
Since we were there so long, I guess this was their way to let us leave...  But they never showed that attitude and were very polite until we left.


But we were asked to move to another seats because they had to prepare for another guests.


A friend of mine took this photo. She is very good at taking photos. I love this photo with my sister.

I am fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment