2013-05-18

My Birthday at Tokyo Disneyland

It was my birthday on May 15th.
I chose Tokyo Disneyland to celebrate my special day!




Disneyland is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
Although it was weekday, it was very crowded!
We mainly enjoyed shows, parades and food.

This show, "One Man's Dream" was great!!





We went into the Cinderella Castle.




There was a glass shoe!




This picture below was just like this.




But when you took a photo with flash, oh! Miracle!!




We also took a photo with Woody!
He was a very gentleman!!




We enjoyed the daytime parade titled "Happiness is Here".




During the parade, the phrase "Happiness is Here" and "Joy! Joy! Joy!" were repeated.
It is true indeed.

And we also enjoyed the electrical parade, "Dream Lights".




Since the year 2013 started, my life had been changing drastically.
Both the best and the worst came to my life at the same time.
I didn't know why. Everything was changed rapidly.
But now, I feel much better and my soul was polished to become stronger and more flexible.
I can believe only the best are coming to my life in future.
I was thinking and feeling such things while celebrating my birthday at Disneyland.




Good bye, Disneyland!!
Thank you so much!!
I'll be back again!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment