2013-02-08

Dancing with Angels

I bought Robin Miller's CD titled "The Heart of Love."
All the pieces are so beautiful!!
Especially I love this music, "Dancing with Angels."

These days, I read many books and listen to CD to keep my motivation and vibration up!!
While I'm doing so, many synchronicity are happening on my life and I just follow them for the next development.

Especially, I just realised, "No matter what happen, Trust Everything is Perfect."

I used to be able to trust when good things were happening.
But I doubted when bad happened until next good came.
However it was not true.

I don't need to think and guess the reasons and meanings why those are happening or don't need to find culprits who should be blamed for.

All what I have to do is just TRUST!!

Trust the Universe.
Trust myself
Trust everything is perfect.
Fill myself with love and joy.

Then the situations in front of me are changing.
Things and people filled with love and joy are attracted to me.
It is a mirror effect.

I think I found the essence of the laws of attraction!!

Trust the Universe.
Trust yourself.
Trust everything is perfect no matter what is happening.
Don't worry!!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment