2012-11-13

Iwami Silver Mine

Before I finished writing about my last tour, my life is moving on and on.
I try to finish posting photos!
 
We went to Iwami Silver Mine which was designated as World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
 
We didn't go to Silver Mine itself because we had to walk a lot to get and explore there.
Instead we went to World Heritage Center to study its history and  Omoi Town.
 
 Before exploring the town, we had lunch at very nice place which used to be a top official's residence.
 
 


BENTO, Box Lunch!
a shape of a silver coin.




Very pretty and very Delicious!



 
Omori Town, the preservation district.




It was a very quiet day.
No cars are allowed to enter the town.



 
Even the vending machine never spoil the scene.
 
 
 
 
Ryokan, traditional Japanese inn we stayed at after visiting the Silver Mine was Amazing!!
 

 
 
 
It was  the view from my room.
Araisokan http://araisokan.com/  (It was written only by Japanese)
 
All the rooms face ocean, the sea of Japan.
And the hot spring both inside and outside also faces ocean.
Can you imagine how wonderful we take an open-air bath while listening to the ocean and seeing the sunset!!
 
I took the video from my room.
I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment